Gunner get my MBA

Friday, March 24, 2006

Fonty here I come!!!

It's official guys... I'm in at INSEAD. I Actually received the email last Friday but didn't get it till late friday as it was sent to my Gmail address. It was nervewrecking as Gmail has this format where you see the first few words of the email. When I saw in my Inbox the mail from my INSEAD interview coordinator, and the words "INSEAD MBA Final decision - Dear Mr S, on behalf of" my pulse started racing. It was a week early and I certainly didn't expect it to come so soon. Once I saw the word "congratulate" I was over the moon. Had to hold back shouting out an emphatic "YES!".

I guess it took a while for it to register in my head that I could be going to one of the top (if not the best) European Schools really soon, that I would have to pack up my life and start a new fresh challenge in a foreign country (I don't treat Australia as foreign as I've pretty much grew up there). I'm sorry for not posting earlier as I mentioned in my last post about letting you guys know soon, but I just got back from a gruelling trip to Azerbaijan. In a way, I had plenty of time to reflect on this during the past week (I've been travelling since 5 am Sunday and only just got back to KL this morning) and the more I think about it, the more excited I get. In any case, there are a lot of other things to consider and write about. Also I would probably want to write something on my trip to Azerbaijan and perhaps throw in a picture or two.

anyways.. this weekend will be one to celebrate.

cheers!!!

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home